Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm Still Alive!

After a very busy couple months of my daughter's play and a week plus of sick kids I'm finally getting caught up with some of my scrapping! Yeah! I wanted to show you a couple of great kits I've worked with this week and there are several new ones that I'm just getting around to using so hopefully I'll have a freebie for you in the next week or so!

Check out this kit called Batter Up by Teri's Thing-O-My-Jigs. I'm not sure if this kit is still available. It says retired at her store, but there is still a link so you may want to check it out quick! Click on the preview to head to the stores.


And here is my layout using "Batter Up"

The next kit I got to use is called "The Lighthouse" by Just Passin Thru. I've used her kits before and I really love her style. Click the preview to head to her store. I just checked it and it's actually on sale this week so go grab it NOW!

And here is a layout I did using "The Lighthouse"

No comments:

Post a Comment