Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pretty Scrappy October Collab-Enchanted

I know it's nearing the end of the month already, but I've finally gotten around to using this HUGE and BEAUTIFUL kit. The kit is on sale til the end of the month so go grab it while you can get it at a great price!

My favorite color is purple so I love all the purple papers the best! Here is the preview of the kit and my layouts are below (I just love the picture of my kiddos hugging...looks like they actually like each other! Something I haven't been seeing much lately!)

Sometimes I can't get the previews from Pretty Scrappy to show up right, so if you can't see it, just click on here to see it.

Also, today is the last day to save on "Afternoon Delight" over at JW-Digiscraps so head over to her store to grab it now!





No comments:

Post a Comment