Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm back!

Did you miss me? Probably not, but I'm back from vacation and ready to crank out some layouts. I was supposed to have internet while I was at the beach but unfortunately, that was not the case! So I missed a lot of happenings in digiland while I was away...
I'm so sorry, Janice, that I missed your opening! Yes, my sweet digifriend, Janice over at JW-Digiscraps opened her store over at Stuff To Scrap while I was away and I was a slacker! She has some great things going on so be sure you check back here and over at her blog for her Grand Opening. I've been busy creating with her new kit that will be available on August 24 so come back and check that out!

I've also gotten far behind on my CT work, not only for Janice, but also over at Pretty Scrappy, so I'm working hard to get caught up there, too and will have some great kits to share with you later this week.

And finally, I missed several speed scraps while I was without my sweet internet so I'm excited that there is one tomorrow night at STS! Check out the flyer below for all the details and I hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment