Sunday, July 26, 2009

I did another Speed Scrap! and blog problems!

update: I'm giving up on these images...if anyone can tell me how to fix it...let me know! It seems to only be the previews from Pretty Scrappy.


I don't know why my images aren't working for these great kits, but I'm going to try this one again! I've been trying to change the size so you can see the whole image, but I think blogger doesn't like how I'm changing things so its just kicking out the image...

Anyway, I did another speed scrap tonight over at Pretty Scrappy. This was a late one, but I haven't been sleeping well anyway, so I might as well scrap!
I used the kit "Just Pretty" by Just Passin'Thru because I love the colors and I wanted to show you the versatility of this kit. A few posts ago I told you this was a girly girl kit...well tonight I used it for my son jumping off the diving board! So much for only being able to use this kit for girly layouts! Check it out here.


And here is the layout I did with Just Pretty over at the speed scrap.

If the images in this post work, I'll go back and fix the images in the other posts so you can see the great kits I've been using. Nothing worse than a broken image link!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment