Monday, July 20, 2009

Two Layouts to share...

Update: I've removed the preview of the Just Pretty kit beolow b/c I couldn't fix the broken link. click on the words Just Pretty below to see the kit preview at the store.

I just wanted to share two layouts I've made recently from two great kits over at Pretty Scrappy.

The first one is using a really pretty kit from Armina Designs called "Precious Mei". When I first saw it, I thought "beach" because of the weathered frames, but it really isn't a beach kit. I love the soft watercolor look of most of the papers. Head over to her store to see the full detail of this beautiful kit. I used this kit for the July Font Challenge over at Stuff to Scrap. Here is the kit preview and my layout.







full credits: Precious Mei kit by Armina Designs; template by ScrapAnges; fonts: Susie's Hand and Traveling Typewriter



The second kit I used was "Just Pretty" by Just Passin' Thru. the name says it all! Pretty colors, pretty papers, pretty embellishments...all for making pretty layouts. I used this kit for the July Garden Trends and Techniques Challenge over at Pretty Scrappy. Head over to the JPT store for more views of this kit. Here is the full kit preview and my layout.




full credits: Just Pretty kit by Just Passin' Thru; font: susie's hand

No comments:

Post a Comment