Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Great Kits Coming Out This Week!

Hi all! With summer vacation throwing off our routine, I keep forgetting to update you regulary on the goings-on in my digi corner of the world.

I almost missed telling you about the great new kit, Summer Surprise, by Janice of JW-Digiscraps. She released the papers yesterday, and she has the elements for you today. I know on Thursday she will have a great brag book for you so make sure you head over to see her and pick up this great kit. Don't forget to leave her some love while you are there!

Here is a preview of the kit...
and a layout I did with it. (I had another LO almost done that I was really liking and my computer locked up so I'll do that one for you sometime!) Also, I think Janice may let me make my layout into a QP for you so come back tomorrow and I'll let you know!

Also, Kathy at The Latest Scoop, Too has a really cute kit coming out tomorrow called Dots and Stripes Galore, so make sure you check that out, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment