Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's busy this week at Stuff To Scrap!

Lots of things happening this week over at STS and I've been so busy that I almost missed some of them...let me tell you about the goings on!

First, the POST 4th of July sale is still going on! Yeah! I didn't miss that! Click the preview to head over to the store for more info...
Next, something new to me, a Scrap and Chat is going to start soon (sorry about the late notice! I just checked my email and got the message myself). I don't really know anything about a scrap and chat so hopefully I will be able to head over and check it out...click the next preview to join me!
And finally, one of my favorite digi-scrapping past times, a speed Scrap tomorrow! Click the flyer to take you to the forums and be sure to check out the participation prize below.



No comments:

Post a Comment