Sunday, July 5, 2009

OMG! A new follower! And a new layout to show you...

I'm always shocked when I open up my blog and I have a new follower! I know it's silly, but it really makes my day...so welcome CJAMSMOM!!! I'm so glad you are here and I hope you enjoy the kits and occasional freebies I offer! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Now I have a new kit to share with you. I told you that I'm now on the CT over at Pretty Scrappy and boy are there some great designers over there!! Every month I'll get to work with 3 different designers plus the huge collab kit that they put together monthly (I already showed you the Collab Drama King and if I have time I'll do a few more layouts with that one to show you) First off this month I used a great kit called About A Boy by Designs By Mel. It is a richly colored kit, great, of course, for all your boy layouts, but also great for a wide variety of things. I'm working on an outdoor layout using this great kit, but I wanted to go ahead and show it to you now so you can enjoy it, too!

First off, here is a look at the kit.
And here is my layout...I love the handprints!

Click on the kit preview to go to the Designs By Mel store at Pretty Scrappy to check out this great kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment