Friday, July 10, 2009

Speed Scrap Monday and Kathy's New Kit

Hi everyone! I have a couple of things to tell you about today!
First, don't forget about my QP freebie on the post below this one using the blog train mini-kit from Keyr at Dreams Inspired.

Second, did you know that my "I'm A Major Rock Star" layout is up for layout of the week at Pretty Scrappy? Well, if you like it, too...go over there and vote for my layout to win! You have to be logged into the forum to vote. Right now I only have one vote (and it's not mine!) so sad!

Next up, I want to tell you about the next speed scrap over at Stuff to Scrap. It's still a few days away but I wanted to give you a heads up a little earlier than usual. The Participation Prize this time is an add-on to a freebie kit that is coming out next week. Kathy from The Latest Scoop, Too is hosting the speed scrap on Monday and her new kit, Dots and Stripes Galore is coming out on Wednesday. Both the kit and the add-on participation prize are adorable! I'll show you a layout using them next week, but for now...check out the flyer for more info on the speed scrap and then see the preview below for a sneak peak at the pp. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment