Thursday, July 9, 2009

Freebie Time!

Keyr over at Dreams Inspired was kind enough to let me play with her portion of the Stuff to Scrap blog train freebie this month before the train even went live! I showed you her mini kit and my layout a week or so ago, and now she has agreed to let me give it to you as a freebie QP!

Here is a preview of her portion of the blog train (you can still download this awesome kit and the rest of the kits along the way by hopping on the train from Keyr's blog)...


Here is my QP freebie for you...

Click on the preview to download and then make sure to head over to Dreams Inspired and leave Keyr lots of love so she will keep making these great kits for us!!!!!
And if you have a minute, go over to Pretty Scrappy and check out all the great layouts of the week! My "I'm a Major Rock Star" layout was nominated this week!!! If you like it, too, vote for me! I would love to have at least one vote :-)! (See the post below for the layout.)

1 comment: