Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Exciting News and the Train has left the STS Station!

Can you believe it's July already!?! Summer/this year/life is just flying by! It seems like my kids just got out of school and now they only have 7 weeks of summer vacation left! Oh my! And it seems like just yesterday I was telling you about all the exciting new things in the digi-world for the month of June and here it is...time to tell you about all the exciting things for JULY! And there are many things to tell you about!

First, my exciting news...I'm on the Creative Team at Pretty Scrappy! Yeah me! There are so many things going on over there this month. I can't wait to share them with you! I'll tell you all about it over the next several days, but first I want to tell you about the blog train over at Stuff to Scrap. It's called Those Summer Nights and the ending kit will be HUGE! I told you yesterday that I got to play with Keyr's (Dreams Inspired) mini-kit for the blog train...here is a preview of her portion and my LO. I may make it into a QP for you next week...I'll let you know. 'Til then, head over to Dreams Inspired and pick up Keyr's kit, then head off to the next stop for more fab downloads.



Come back tomorrow for your QP I made from the LO using Kathy's Count My Blessings kit from The Latest Scoop, Too!

No comments:

Post a Comment