Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Count My Lucky Stars

I keep thinking I have to wait to post this awesome new kit by Kathy at The Latest Scoop, Too, but I just remembered that I can share the kit with you because she has already started giving away the parts! Whoops! I just need to wait to give you my quick page until Thursday!

So...head on over to The Latest Scoop, Too and check out "Count My Lucky Stars". It's a collab between Kathy and Tracy at Growing Pains Scrapped so you will want to catch the link to Tracy's part while your over at Kathy's blog. Click the preview to take you over to TLST, but first check out the layout I did using Kathy's portion of the kit.


I'll turn my LO into a quick page for you on Thursday so stop back by to pick it up if you want to! Have a great evening and come back tomorrow for lots of new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment