Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sweet Summer Breeze

I have a great new kit to share with you today! Kathy at The Latest Scoop, Too has a bright and beautiful kit for you this week called Sweet Summer Breeze. I actually did two layouts with this one because I love the bright summer colors!




Here is a preview of the whole kit...it has 15 papers, 50 elements, and a full Alpha. I really think you'll love having this kit! Click on the preview below to head to Kathy's store at Stuff to Scrap and snag this sweet kit for 25% off this week only.

To go along with her new kit, Kathy is also offering an add-on freebie on her blog. Click the preview below to download the Sweet Summer Breeze Date Stamp Set.

2 comments:

  1. Great layouts Chrissy. I've given you an award on my blog, http://jwdigiscraps.blogspot.com. Thanks for being such a wonderful digi-scrap friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the layout you did with the curves and text. Don't suppose this will be available as a QP? :o)

    ReplyDelete