Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dreamin' of Disney!

My kids bug us almost daily about going to Disney again! We've been 3 times in the last 4 1/2 years (not nearly enough IMO) and they have the itch to go again the minute we get home. I tell them we can't go again until I finish the album from the last trip and I think I just found the solution to that problem! Check out this revamped kit from Digi Designs by Nicole called "Dreamin' ". You guessed it! A Disney related kit! I think I'm going to have to get this one and I'll bet I can do almost my whole album with this one kit! It has 15 papers and over 40 elements! If you are a Disney fan like my family is...you must head on over and pick up this kit from Nicole over at her Stuff to Scrap store. Just click on the image and start scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment