Sunday, June 21, 2009

A New Kit at JW-DigiScraps

It's been a little too quiet in my digi-world these last few weeks! My designer friends have been off on vacation so I haven't had anything new to play with for several days! But, alas! Janice at JW-DigiScraps has come to my rescue with her new kit, Grandma's House. You need to head over to see Janice and pick up this great kit and read about the inspiration behind the kit, too. This kit really is a labor of love for her and it shows! Thanks for sharing with us Janice!
Here is a preview of Grandma's House...


And here is a layout I made with this new kit...It really is quite versatile! Janice has some examples of using this kit for heritage type layouts, I used it for a little girl tea party, there are some great game elements for a game night layout...options abound! Click on the preview above to take you to Janice's blog to download your freebie and be sure to check back with her daily this week to get each part of the kit....and if you like my layout, I'll make it available as a quick page for you on Thursday! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment