Friday, May 22, 2009

How 'bout that Posh Baby!

I've been off the computer much of the last couple of days due to my real job and due to the fact that my county has had 20" of rain this month and yesterday we found out that our basement carpet is pretty much ruined thanks to all that rain! We've lived here for almost 4 years and never had a problem til now...this flooding business is really cutting into my scrapping time!

So tonight I decided to take a little break and check out all that I've missed over at Stuff to Scrap and I found the cutest kit for scrapping all those baby pictures. It's called Posh Baby. If you know me, then you know I don't have babies anymore. My youngest is almost 4. But if you know me very well then you also know I'm WAY behind in scrapping all my pictures. This kit will be great for motivating me to catch up on some of those cute baby pictures. This is all I need for scrapping both my baby girl pics and my baby boys pics! Take a look at this cute kit, then head over to Stuff To Scrap to pick up Posh Baby by Jenasis Design.

You can click on the preview to take you directly to Jenasis Design at Stuff to Scrap.


Come back and see me over the weekend and hopefully I will have a couple new layouts...and some QPs for some great new kits coming out next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment