Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Stuff to Scrap Blog Train is coming!

Hey everyone! Boy is it going to be busy around here the next few days! Since it is the beginning of the month, there is SO much to tell you . I'll mention everything briefly and then you'll have to come back over the next few days for all the details and downloads...grab your coffee...here we go...

First, the Stuff to Scrap June Blog Train is leaving the station on Monday, June 1! This month's theme is Daddy and Me and I have the privilege of showing you Janice's part from JW-DigiScraps.




Here is the layout I did with Janice's kit. You can head over to JW-DigiScraps by clicking on the preview above to pick up her part and jump on the blog train. This kit will be HUGE when you get all the parts! And guess what...I'll release this as a QP on Tuesday for you so come back and see me if you want this LO as a quick page!


Second, Stuff to Scrap's next Speed Scrap (one of my favorite things!) will be tomorrow, June 1 at 9 PM EST. I'm going out for dinner, but I'm going to try to be back in time to speed scrap so hopefully I'll see you there! Check back tomorrow and I'll show you the great participation prize you will be playing for!
Third, Stuff to Scrap is releasing their new collab kit starting June 1, too! I told you it was going to be busy! I believe a QP album will be available with this new kit, so check out the STS Store for more inforamtion. I'll show you that great kit preview Monday afternoon, so come back daily for the details!
And finally, for now anyway, I'll tease you a little and tell you that Kathy at The Latest Scoop, Too has a new kit coming out this week at STS called Whimsical Spring Blossoms. I'm not going to show it to you yet, but I will tell you that all her CTs will be sharing brag book QPs with you so you won't want to miss it! Plus, Kathy will have an add-on freebie for you later in the week. Head on over to The Latest Scoop, Too and keep your eyes open for this upcoming release!
I know that was a lot of information, but there is so much going on! I can't wait to give you more info everyday so I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment