Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Scrappy Kat has a new kit out today..

...and you HAVE to check it out! Katina, aka "The Scrappy Kat" released her new kit today over at Stuff to Scrap and she let me play with it as a guest CT. When I first saw the kit I thought it was really cute and naturally went for the sleeping kids picture. But as I started working with it, I realized I love the versatility of Twinkle. Even though it looks and sounds like a kit that you would only use with one kind of photo, it really can be used for many things. Check out my layouts below to see what I mean, then come back and click on the preview to go check out Twinkle, Twinkle, My Little Star.


Here is my "sleeping kids" layout and I just love it...

and here is something TOTALLY different...with the same kit.


Thanks again, Katina, for letting me guest CT...and everyone else...go get the kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment