Thursday, May 7, 2009

Vintage Garden Quick Page Freebies

If you haven't picked up JW-DigiScrap's Vintage Garden kit yet, you need to! Janice released this kit last week and it is beautiful! Click on the link above to take you to JW-DigiScraps to pick up the kit and Janice's QP freebie. I made a quick page for you, too, and you can download at the bottom of this post. Here is a look at my QP...


Here is a view of the whole kit. It's loaded with lots of very natural elements.


Here is a closer look at the layout I did with Vintage Gardens...




And finally...click on the link below to pick up your freebie
I hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete